Saturday, July 14, 2018

VECTOR TRACING

Do you lose source file?

So you have a problem to use your existing logo for print and don't have your source file in a bigger size?
Don't worry I have good experience in this filed. I'll do Logo Vector Tracing within 3 hours. I will manually Vectorize/Redraw your any low-quality/low-resolution logo or image by Adobe Illustrator.

My skills are:-
Vector Tracing, vector trace, Logo Vector, logo vector, vector illustration, image to vector, convert to vector, vectorize the logo, Raster to Vector.

I'll provide you with High-Quality Vector files  AI, EPS, PDF, SVG + 300dpi PNG, JPG 
Delivery in 3 hours.

I want form you:-
Any Raster, Bitmap, JPEG, Png Drawings, Sketches, PSD or PDF files.

Why choose me?
  1. Super Fastest Delivery Times
  2. Manual Vector tracing
  3. 100% Guaranty Client satisfaction
  4. 4 years practical experience
  5. 100% Money back Guaranty(If my task, you don't like)
  6. Friendly communication


Please contact me before ordering your work / If you have any ques then feel free to inbox me.
Thank you
Anikdev


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Winter Morning in Bandarban.

Winter Morning in Bandarban Winter Morning in Bandarban Winter Morning in Bandarban